Thank you for expressing interest in Dreamweavers :-) Dreamweavers are my beta readers and reviewers. Some of the main incentives for Dreamweavers include access to free drafts of works in progress, ARCs (advance review copies), and other bonuses like periodic giveaways and review challenges. Since Dreamweavers are so important to me, including your opinions, comments, and suggestions, I need you to meet a few requirements before becoming a team member. If you enjoy reading paranormal and urban fantasy romance, and sharing your thoughts on the stories, you will make a perfect team member, so please read the following, complete the form, and e-mail me if you have any questions.
How it Works
- If you join my VIP Readers' Club (newsletter), you'll automatically receive 3 FREE e-books, 2 of which are on Amazon, and the fourth book, "Dark Sentinels Book One: Sable," is already free at major retailers.
- If you are not a member of my VIP Readers' Club, you can download "Dark Sentinels Book One: Sable" from the retailer of your choice for free. In fact, I always suggest that readers review this book first.
- Log in to your Amazon account when you are ready to post a review. If you do not have an Amazon account, visit Amazon.com, click "start here," and when the "create account" option appears, follow the steps to create a free one, as this is a condition of being on the Dreamweavers' team.
- After placing your review on Amazon, click here to find the link to your review. Right-click the link and copy it.
- Click on the "Books" page link at the top of my website to choose the next book you want to review (VIP Readers' Club members, please consider reviewing one of the other free books you received when you signed up for the neweletter. Paste the review link(s) in an e-mail to me at email@example.com.
- Once I receive the link to your completed review, I'll send you a link to download the next book of your choice from my backlist if you do not already have it.
- I'll also send e-mails offering ARCs and downloads for review. In the form below, be sure to include your Kindle e-mail address and I will send the downloads of published books directly from Amazon. Download links will be provided for ARCs.
Most of the time, I'll request certain information when you agree to beta read a work in progress, but I'm always interested in your overall take, i.e., whether you liked the characters or not, enjoyed or did not enjoy the story, and why or why not. Also, anything specific that you would like to know more about as I continue writing the story, and certainly anything that just seems glaringly wrong. Specific feedback might include whether particular scenes work, whether certain characters seem fleshed-out enough, etc.
Please read the following guidelines and complete the application:
- You MUST be 18+.
- You will also need a Kindle so that I can send published books to your Kindle e-mail address.
- In order for me to send to your Kindle address, I need you to add me as a sender. You can do that by visiting your Amazon "account" page, navigating to "manage content and devices," then "settings." Once the "settings" page opens, scroll down to "Approved personal document e-mail list" to add my e-mail address.
- As Amazon has become increasingly picky about allowing reviews to be posted, please be sure to include a simple statement disclosing that you received the e-book free in exchange for an honest review. Other great places to leave reviews are Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Library Thing, your blog, Facebook, Google+, and of course, Goodreads.
- Please complete this form.
In case you're new to the whole review-posting thing, this is for you. Reviews can be as simple as 2 or 3 lines, or they can include all of the following. Please do not include spoilers, details about plot twists or other premature info that could spoil the story for others who haven't yet read it. Remember, it's not a book report ;-) Also, since Amazon considers people who are connected via Facebook or Twitter to be friends, they tend to remove reviews posted by readers who are connected to the author via other social media outlets if that information is disclosed.