15 Things Every Woman Should Have and Know
1. An item you purchased or made that offers tangible evidence of something you’re proud of.
2. A set of tools including an electric screwdriver, hammer, pliers, wire cutters, retractable tape measure, and various duct tape.
3. A 401K/mutual fund/retirement account, savings account, checking account with overdraft protection, and a life insurance policy.
4. A special skill, creative or otherwise, that you could use as a side hustle. You never know when you’ll need multiple streams of income
5. A well-maintained, updated resumé.
6. Go-to movies for every occasion: a feel-good movie to lift your spirits, an emotional movie to cry with, an action movie to remind you how bad-ass you really are, and a paranormal/urban fantasy/sci-fi movie to escape reality for a while.
7. An expensive set of sheets and towels.
8. Friends: one to laugh with, one to cry with, a confidante, and a nerd. These qualities can be wrapped up in one person or several.
9. A healthy, anti-aging skin regimen.
10. A strong sense of who you are, unrelated to your mate, your job, your friends, or your family.
11. How and when to ask for what you want in any relationship, and how to walk away when it’s your best move.
12. How to stop dangerous, fad dieting and accept your weight or do something about it, one day at a time.
13. Who you can and cannot trust.
14. How to change a flat tire.
15. Basic self-defense.