Jacklynn Sizemore Interview
1. How old were you when you started reading for enjoyment? What kinds of books did you start reading? What kinds of books do you enjoy reading most, now?
I started really when I was in middle school. Back then I loved to read scary and mystery books. Now I so love reading all kinds of romances and magic, fantasy, and paranormal romances.
2. What 3 things would you like other readers and writers to know about you?
I am a mother of two wonderful kids and wife to a husband that drive me crazy but I love him anyway. I have six pets four dogs staring with the oldest Shiba, Thunder, Zoey, and Oliver and two cats Emmett and Rayne and yes they are all rescued animals except for Thunder. He a wolf hybrid that was giving to us. I love being with my family when I'm not reading or working on something for an author I'm busy with my family on our own adventure be it hiking in the woods to cuddling on the couch watching a movie.
3. When and where do you do most of your reading? What’s your favorite reading device?
When and where I do most my reading is three places. I love reading in my chair which I do a lot at night. I also do a lot reading in my car every after waiting for both my kids to get home for school. I so love when I can read in bed at night.
4. What are some things that make you pick up an indie author’s book(s)?
What makes me pick indie authors book is easy I honestly love reading and there is so many amazing books that I just love reading that are done by indie authors.
5. Do you ever review books and post the reviews?
Yes i do review books and post them.
6. Have you ever considered becoming a writer? Explain why or why not.
Yes I have been working on a book right now. I love reading so much and a while back when talk to some of my friends about their books helping with ideas they said I should write one. So I am but it is not easy that’s for sure but I gotta say I love it. Hope to be done soon.
7. Are there any indie author blogs that you read regularly? If so, what brings you back each time?
There are so many author blogs I love to go to regularly it's hard name just a few but here some Dariel Raye, Kym Grosso, Julia Mills, Eris Kelli, Tara West and so many more. Why I love checking these blog out all the time is cause they have written some amazing and wonderful books or book series that I just love and love when they share pics or teasers about up coming books and so love when they post stuff about them self to.
Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, Jacklynn, and a special thanks for all you do to help indie authors! So glad we met and started chatting. Merry Christmas to you and your family :-)