An Angel's Wylder Assignment
A Wylder West Novel
by Tena Stetler
Genre: Paranormal Romance
It takes a Warrior Angel and Native American Shifter to save the past and create their future.
Angel Killian Dugan’s annual trip to the family castle in Scotland is shattered by the arrival of Legion Commander North. Killian’s skills are needed for an urgent time travel assignment. A rogue demon has escaped back in time. He must discover the why and where then stop the demon before it can damage the past and change the future.
Amazon * Apple * B&N * Google * Kobo
Hey there!. I’m thrilled to be on your fantastic blog today. Thank you for allowing me to share a few reasons why you should read my new release, AN ANGEL’S WYLDER ASSIGNMENT, part of the multi-author Wylder West Series from The Wild Rose press. All books in the sears can be read as a stand alone.
Top Eleven Reasons You Should Read An Angel’s Wylder Assignment
1. 1. Take a Wylder ride to the past with a Warrior Angel and Native American Shifter to save the future.
2. You love stories with scenes set in Scotland
3. Find out Chinoah and Killian’s secrets.
4. Someone breached the Scottish Mists with dark intentions and disappeared into the past.
5. You enjoyed the other books in the Wylder Series and want to see what has happened now in Wylder, Wyoming.
6. There is the cutest dog introduced into the story. Yes, she almost steals the story and quite a few scenes, not to mention saves a life..
7. Find out who sent Killian and Chinoah into the past and why.
8. You love time travel, historical, paranormal, Western, Scottish adventures.
9. Someone is plotting against our hero and heroine, find out who and why.
10. . You need a break from your ordinary world to be swept into a romantic, fantasy adventure tinged with mystery that you may never want to leave.
11. You know writing historical is out of my wheelhouse and want to find out if I pulled it off. LOL
Tena Stetler is a best-selling author of award winning paranormal romance with an over-active imagination. She wrote her first vampire romance as a tween, to the chagrin of her mother and the delight of her friends. Colorado is home; shared with her husband, a brilliant Chow Chow, a spoiled parrot and a forty-five-year-old box turtle. When she’s not writing, her time is spent kayaking, camping, hiking, biking or just relaxing in the great Colorado outdoors.
Her books tell tales of magical kick-ass women and mystical alpha males that dare to love them. Travel, adventure, and a bit of mystery flourish in her books along with a few companion animals to round out the tales.
Website * Facebook * Twitter * Instagram * Bookbub * Amazon * Goodreads
Follow the tour HERE for special content and a giveaway!